a collection of memories that are near and dear to us.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

while i am on a roll...


have i mentioned how much we are loving these this summer? my dear friend introduced peter and i to "the bucket" earlier this summer and really all i can say is OH MY! the buckets can be purchased at Target or Sam's Club for a whopping $5.99. simply open the bucket and remove the enclosed bag of margarita mix. poor the contents of the bag into the bucket and add a bottle of your favorite tequila. freeze for at least 24 hours and enjoy. the 24 hour thing is critical however. if you don't allow it to freeze completely you will end up with a very syrupy drink that will thaw within minutes of being scooped out.

6 comments:

Heather said...

what a classy glassy:)

the roe family said...

I KNOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Dude that stuff is amazing. The only problem is my need for instant gratification, I wish it was instantaneously done!

Anonymous said...

SO yummy! We are getting one for the party! Thanks for turning me on to that.

Bountiful Blessings said...

Bought it today! Yippeee! Will drink it in honor of your birthday! Happy Belated Birthday, my dear Blog Friend! XOXO

the roe family said...

enjoy my dear freind, ENJOY!