a collection of memories that are near and dear to us.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

silly girls!


we ventured out to tennessee yesterday and took the kids to wetlands waterpark. generally i have to admit i am not a huge fan of waterparks because i have always viewed them as dangerous and extremely overstimulating. but i must admit they've got the right idea at wetlands. the place is laid out so that a parent can spot thier child from almost anywhere. it is not that large and it is completely self contained. there were 2 large slides for the older kids and adults that wanted to partake but the rest of the park was devated to the 6-7 year olds and under. we got there as the gates opened at 10 and left around 23o as the kids started to crash. an easy trip and a whole lot of fun.
HOWEVER i forgot my camera so instead i am posting more pics from our trip to new york. above kate and aunt ally are having a little sun beside the campfire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I covet your camara. And a child who makes face like me. Awesomeness....

the roe family said...

i do love my camera as it rarely fails me but i think the subject matter has more to do with the awesomeness of my pics.