a collection of memories that are near and dear to us.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

something very exciting arrived today~

it may be addressed to pete but i have a feeling it isn't actually for him...
actually because he was leaving for a trip he said a little something may be headed by way. what a great treat. my all time favorite java all the way from maine. now i will no longer have to covet the coffee of the nason clan as i will have my very own. with a fresh bag being delivered right to my door once a month for the next year. thanks pete!
and don't worry mom, i'll keep the folgers in the pantry for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-eeeee! Now that is some good stuff. You are a lucky lady. What a good husband you got there.
Enjoy enjoy!
What blend did you get? Try the Mexican Chaipas one time...so yummy.

The Sundbergs said...

ooohhh aaahhhhhhh
Erik's friend, Staffan, from Sweden brought us Swedish coffee last week during his visit. He fixed it for us his first morning he was with us, and gosh darn (G rated saying..) I think I was up for days!! STRONG! I'm sure going to need it the next couple days...
Enjoy your java.... Way to go Pete!! :)