a collection of memories that are near and dear to us.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

going - going - gone...


check out his smile in these three shots. too cute!
we enjoyed a fabulous weekend with the cummings. very low key yet just what we all needed. kate and trey were in all their glory having a baby in the house and i was in all mine having one of my most dear friends with me for the weekend. we've been fortunate to have seen mel and jeff every couple of months since andrew has been born and we will do our best to keep it that way. no matter how often our visits we will always keep the cummings close to our hearts.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure do love watching those Roes grow. I'm looking forward to seeing it from closer vantage point very soon.
Smoochies!

the roe family said...

we can hardly wait!!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet. I hope you get you my pictures soon. I have been reminded how short life is this week and how blessed I am to have you and your family in my life. You guys mean the world to us. Thanks for having us this past weekend b/c you always spoil us (especially with the great cooking) and we have such a wonderful time. It is nice to know that we have friends that we can be ourselves around. We love you guys.

the roe family said...

right back at you my love!

Anonymous said...

we miss you guys!!!
judd, melissa, and cam