a collection of memories that are near and dear to us.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

what can you get for eleven bucks?

if you ask me it's high time we all think about how we can spend a bit less, save a bit more and recycle when ever possible.
some of you may have hread me rave about Amazing Savings, one of our local stores. if there is nothing you must have and are prepared to check expiration dates this is the place for you. all local and organic products and all are offered at amazing savings... huh!
so here you have it. above is what i got for eleven bucks! not bad if i do say so myself.

5 comments:

The Iron Squirrel said...

I noticed you had smart puffs in there. Can I recommend to you Veggie Booty? OMG it is SOOOOO good. and good for yo. Seriously. get some

the roe family said...

we love the booty! actaully we had never had this but i knew the brand so i went for it. A whopping 99 cents for 6 individual snack bags. all sorts of stellar finds at amazing savings!

Bountiful Blessings said...

Am I allowed to be jealous of your wise shopping and awesome finds??

Anonymous said...

Wow! I need that store. I love those Back to Nature crackers--the flax wheat thins. So yummy. But usually so pricey.

the roe family said...

get a load of this...
almost everything is 99 cents