a collection of memories that are near and dear to us.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

introducing mr. & mrs. nick brandon. wish we could have been there!

my GORGEOUS, HILARIOUS, KIND, WARM & COMPASSIONATE family:
rachael, laura, ami, jessi, little mika, aunt nancy, caroline, kelsi, the beautiful bride,
meg hidding behind her, april, aunt sarah and aunt paula.
we love you all!





my "little" cousin leigh married her sweetheart this past summer and unfortunately due to our crazy schedules the roe fam was unable to attend.
i believe my heart skipped a beat when i saw their photos. i know i gasped out loud. these could quite possibly be the most breath taking photos i've seen.
we wish you two all the best. Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, where did she get that dress? It is REALLY pretty!!!

The Iron Squirrel said...

I left a comment on this yesterday but I don't think it took. Someday I will get married, and when that happens- I want to know the name of the photographer who took those gorgeous pics, the designer of that gorgeous dress and where I can get a sunset like that. That is one classy bride!

the roe family said...

they were married in AZ. i am not sure of any of the details but when the time comes have no worries i know where to get them.

and i agree -- extremely classy.

Anonymous said...

OMG, you guys are so sweet!! Thankyou for the wonderful comments! You can check out our photographer and their other incredible work at www.visionyard.com. My dress was by Monique Lhuillier. Thanks again for the shout out Sarah!

Leigh

The Iron Squirrel said...

I knew it! I love Monique Lhuillier and I had a feeling it was her!!!