a collection of memories that are near and dear to us.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

my latest purchase from iTunes

fall is upon us here in asheville and i find it to be incredibly refreshing. so much so that i have had an itch for some new music all morning.

so - as i sit here in my office, working with cold toes and a warm cup of day old coffee i knew i needed to do a little surfing in the iTunes store for some appropriate new tunes. somehitng that would only heighten the enthusium for this day i am feeling.
it didn't take me long to settle on my selection. i sort of knew what direction i was heading and after the fact i must say that i am feeling very satisfied.
i find the beat in "i walk the line" to be completely infectious. tapping my toes hardly seem to be enough. it make me want to slap my knee and bob my head...
in my opinion the only song this album was missing is "ring of fire." but no worries, i was able to download it from the classic cash album. whew---
oh how i love joaquine and reece.
OK - back to work. very busy. must stay focused!

2 comments:

Barngirl said...

Ahhhhh ring of fire...
I remember a very funny car ride with that song played over and over and over.

Lori said...

I love Walk the Line...I was listening to Johnny Cash in the car last week while commuting, singing and bobbing my head.
Also....wishing you and that Pete Roe a belated Happy Anniversary!!