a collection of memories that are near and dear to us.

Friday, September 14, 2007

and furthermore

and more importantly KATE is getting better. i was able to get her back in to see our pediatrician on wednesday evening. he concurred with me. her poison ivy was not getting any better and was dangerously close to her eye so he dosed her up good. 24 hours later the scratching has stopped and she is sleeping soundly!
and if you were still wondering about pete and the phone lines. peter was fine. just busy and figured one of the kids had the phone off the hook.
ironically it was pete that shorted out the phones lines without even knowing it. late monday night after i went to bed he added another computer to our network here at home and shorted all of the lines out when he connected the ether net port directly into the phone jack. how about that. the bellsouth man was our hero too!
all is well again!

1 comment:

The Iron Squirrel said...

oh. my. god. some days just suck so badly and seem to get worse and worse as they go on. You just provided me with the greatest form of birth control ever. I have so much respect for you and Beth. The thought of having to care for another human being more than myself at this point in my life is pretty terrifying. Not to mention a roaming little brown turd! I dont know how you guys do it...but I am sure I will find out someday....