a collection of memories that are near and dear to us.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

my hero ~

BEFORE:
that has to be at least one of the most perfect and precious little lobes i've ever laid my lips on...

DURING:
looking a bit nervous but keeping her cool...



AFTER:
with her good friend abby by her side for moral support kate sat completely still.

she amazes me, truly she does. she is incredibly brave and has such a zest for life. she wants to experience it all - and has very little fear these days.


CHECK IT OUT:
there were a few little tears but not many and she was quick to wipe them away once she saw herself in the mirror.

5 comments:

Barngirl said...

Kate! Aunt Bethy thinks you are a whole lot braver than she ever was!!! Way to go big girl...your ears are gorgeous!

You must be 5!

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool!

The Iron Squirrel said...

Ohhhhh boy!!!! Now I can buy earrings for Kater! Christmas is a comin!

Anonymous said...

I love them, and just the right size!

... twist, twist, twist...

Might we go shopping sometime?

Anonymous said...

MY Favorite! and just the right size.

.....twist.....twist.....twist.....

Might I envite you to go shopping sometime?