a collection of memories that are near and dear to us.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

found it!





so pete comes down to say good-night and i asked him if HE had seen my USB cord...
i saw you put it in your purse when we were leaving maine he says.

and wouldn't you know it - he was right!

so here we go...
again

above are just a couple of the pictures peter took while i was in minneapolis for work. seems while i was off trying to earn a buck my family was at home having fun with out me. go figure!??!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe the Roes are great at finding things other people are looking for, as for their own lost treasures, good luck.

the roe family said...

interesting...

the roe family said...

happiness - security and an unconditional love for our family- we have found those.

now - if someone could tell me where i put my paint swatches for the office i'd be stoked!

The Iron Squirrel said...

Steve really hit the nail on the head with that one...so true