a collection of memories that are near and dear to us.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

and then...the grown-ups get a night out

Here's to Trac and Nicole.

Two women that I've known my whole life. Two women that I've laughed and cried, sung and danced with. Two women that I admire immensely, for their strengths, for their perseverance, for their commitment to their families. Two women that I love more with each year that passes.

Thank you for always being there and for always being true. Thank you for always feeling like home. Thank you for allowing me to carry our friendship with me where ever I go!

Here's to you two...


Women Who Change the World
There are women who make things better.... simply by showing up.
There are women who make things happen.
There are women who make their way.
There are women who make a difference.
And women who make us smile.
There are women of wit and wisdom who - through strength and courage - make it through.
There are women who change the world every day .... women like these two.

(no-i didn't write that)

2 comments:

The Iron Squirrel said...

You are the best you know that?

Anonymous said...

What a fun night!!!! And Thanks for censoring the rest of them!!!! You are such a great friend we need to do that more often. WELL minus the barffing and the hangover the next day!!!!! Take care miss you lots!
Tracy