a collection of memories that are near and dear to us.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the early bird gets the worm...

trey came down this morning around 4 complaining of a cramp in his foot. he crawled into bed with us and i rubbed it for 15 minutes before doSing him up with motrin. soon after he was back to sleep cuddled up nice and close and SNORING! just as i felt myself drifting back to sleep our door opened again. this time it was kate. she said she just wanted to cuddle. this coming from our incredibly independent six year old. she jumped in and quickly tucked her cold toes between my thighs. buuurrrrr!!!
i decided at 10 after 5 there was no going back to sleep for me. i have had my breakfast, completed my FB stalking for the day and even wrote out a dozen or so x-mas cards. now i am going to head to the gym and try and burn some calories.
as i was stalking this morning i came across this picture of my sister-in-law emmy who i adore and my nephew austin. he ust melts my heart! even before 6AM this picture made me smile from ear to ear. i can't to see you all soon!

No comments: