a collection of memories that are near and dear to us.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

why not?

a baker i AM NOT. i don't think i have the patience for it. however i have to admit i have always had a difficult time walking away from a challenge. and that is how i am choosing to look at this situation, as a challenge.

"creative and easy birthday cakes" was the alluring head line that caught my eye. i was curious and now i am committed. probably won't wait for one of the kids birthday's may just take it on as a fun thing to do when dad is away. it certainly is rocket science or a complicated mathematical equation that could unlock the unleashed power of momentum but i am a bit in awe.

www.familyfun.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, that IS coolness. I vant one, I vant one!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this will be a piece of cake....
sorry, I couldn't resist:>)
I think that you will do even better than this picture with some royal frosting and some gum drops this could be a thing of beauty.Don't worry, I'm sure Kate and Trey will have some imaginative additions as well.

Heather said...

I'm dying laughing reading this, b/c that was one of the 1 million things I wanted to tell you...saw that in my family fun this month and though...I should tell sarah about this for her summer bdays:) great minds think alike!

The Sundbergs said...

I just checked out that website and found an awesome "snake" that we'll be making for Ethan's party next weekend. Thanks for the website!!!!! I'll email pics of the creation.....hope all is well with ya!