a collection of memories that are near and dear to us.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

i miss you!

this is louise and the youngest of her three gorgeous children; brendan. she and i met and became fast freinds while we were both living and working in atlanta. louise and her family now live in minnesota and the last time we actaully saw eachother was when the little guy above was a new born. my kids and i were in iowa and she packed up her kiddos and came all the way to solon for a quick visist.
the miles between us are vast and the visists are rare if ever however i feel like i carry her with me where ever i go. one of these days she and i will find time to get away and catch up on the last 10 or so years but until then i'll continue to peek in at her blog from time to time and chat ocassionally.
friendship is a beautiful thing. when it is real and shared geninuely it is indistructable despite the obstacles our busy lives may present.

1 comment:

Louise Friday said...

I MISS YOU TOO!

I can't believe it's been so long since my visit to Solon. You'll have to come up with your family some time to visit the north shore or the boundary waters. It's beautiful country up there (even though we only get a few months; wait, I mean weeks; wait, I mean days of warmth--just kidding!).

We're all acclimating quickly! Love you tons! I still remember that day in your cubicle that you say Connor kicking through my shirt (does that make sense?).